my indie web projects
Stuff I've written to advance the Indie Web (and runs live on tantek.com)
Community projects that I contribute to to help enable the Indie Web and everyone owning their own data.
I am comfortable with the following indieweb creator skills:
- information architecture (taxonomy, hierarchy)
- URL design
- interaction design
I am working on learning better:
- visual design
want to work especially with
- visual designers - especially those who have an indieweb presence and want to discuss coding and information architecture improvements.
- UX designers - can never work with too many UX folks.
- good writers/bloggers
- type nerds. who doesn't?
Personal indieweb site functionality (adding to tantek.com)
- Falcon - my personal content publishing software
- citation UI - to provide simple copy/paste UI for citing posts (articles (done), notes, other) from my site.
- webactions - to achieve and exceed UX parity with Twitter's UI on notes on my own site
- link-preview - something standard for silos to implement (in addition to all their variant site-specific approaches) when providing link previews of my permalinks
- wiki - I'd like to implement static-file based wiki-like editing/versioning functionality on the static pages on my site, perhaps with explicit "save" edits posted to my updates as d - diff, edit, change posts.
Things I feel like I've figured out pretty well, have shipped on my own site, can depend on, and am available to help explain to others.