Want to help out with making IndieWebCamp happen?
Check out the current planning page!
This page is for historical purposes only from IndieWebCamp 2011.
- Crystal Beasley - logo, badges
- Amber Case - registration
- Tantek Çelik - venue acquisition, attendee Q&A, wiki-gardening, meta-planning
- Aaron Parecki - server admin, facilities coordination, lunch sponsors
- (please contact one of the current planners before signing up here)
Roles (we need to assign these to planners to make sure they happen). Much of this has to do with getting and managing sponsors and volunteers.
- venue: Tantek (got it, Urban Airship)
- chairs: Aaron
- volunteer coordinator: Amber
- food - need sponsors for:
- healthy snacks: Open Source Bridge
- 25th lunch: Aaron got it.
- 26th breakfast: Aaron and Tantek got it.
- 26th lunch: Aaron got it.
- Beer: Aaron got it.
We need folks to help out on the day of IndieWebCamp. Please sign-up and we'll figure out roles / timeslots:
- ... (your name here!)
- registration: (2 people per slot). greet people at the door, be friendly, check names, hand out badges, help answer questions.
- 25th hour 1: Amber Case
- 25th hour 2: Petra
- food setup (1 per slot) - when sponsored food arrives, help set it up and coordinate with the delivery person
- 25th lunch: ???
- 26th breakfast: Aaron/Tantek
- 26th lunch: Will Norris